If you're unsure about any thing regarding size please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Measure
Get yourself a flexible tape measure, and follow these instructions on how to measure to determine your size.
For this measurement you measure around the base of your neck – the lowest point – with one of your forefingers between your neck and the tape. The number of inches that this measures up to is the neck size you should order.
CHEST / BUST
For the chest / bust you measure under your arms at the biggest part of your chest / bust. Make sure you go over your shoulder blades while you do this.
In a relaxed position, measure around your waistline at the point where you would normally wear your pants or jeans. Put one of your forefingers between your body and the measuring tape. If you’re measuring for low-rise jeans or pants, measure 1-1/2” below your natural waist.
Standing with your legs and feet together, keeping your body straight, measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Always read the care label and washing instructions before washing your clothes.
- Arrange your laundry into groups with similar wash care instructions and organise into whites, darks and colors.
- The care label washing temperature is the highest permitted temperature. But if you are unsure, always wash at a lower temperature rather than higher.
- Rinse swimwear immediately after use and do not wring.
- Turn garment inside out before washing.
- Avoid using too much detergent.
- Do not use fabric detergents which contain bleach.
- Do not tumble dry garment unless indicated on the care label.
- Do not iron prints, trims or embellishments.
- Do not leave garments with white and contrast colored panels soaking for prolonged periods.
- Garments with metal trims should not be left to soak.